Super pass
Had my first and last supper pass dinner with my LLB mates. It was so much fun that it seemed like a graduation celebration more than anything else.
We were in the DR during lunch thinking about where to have dinner. Bookings with restaurants in Causway Bay were unsuccessful. Started brainstorming....and *ding!* someone mentioned seafood.
Then someone who decided that he wasn't joining for dinner suggested dining on Lamma Island. Right that's Egghead.
Turned out we all liked the idea~ we booked a table for 14 persons right away, thanks to our capable activity organiser Joyce!
We gathered at central Queen's pier at 6:45 pm. The boat trip took approximately 45 mins, first stopping at TST and then straight to Lamma Island. We played, again, as usual, loads of silly games during the journey. And yes we radiated our youth and energy through highly penetrating sound waves from the vocal chords~ The tourists on board with us were slightly amazed and were also interested in what we were playing.
The restaurant was called Rainbow. Very good services.
It was a good night.
We were in the DR during lunch thinking about where to have dinner. Bookings with restaurants in Causway Bay were unsuccessful. Started brainstorming....and *ding!* someone mentioned seafood.
Then someone who decided that he wasn't joining for dinner suggested dining on Lamma Island. Right that's Egghead.
Turned out we all liked the idea~ we booked a table for 14 persons right away, thanks to our capable activity organiser Joyce!
We gathered at central Queen's pier at 6:45 pm. The boat trip took approximately 45 mins, first stopping at TST and then straight to Lamma Island. We played, again, as usual, loads of silly games during the journey. And yes we radiated our youth and energy through highly penetrating sound waves from the vocal chords~ The tourists on board with us were slightly amazed and were also interested in what we were playing.
The restaurant was called Rainbow. Very good services.
It was a good night.
I came home, thought i better not tell my parents where I'd gone - an outlying island that is. But I did, as i've done many times before being too over-excited, and like I'd done many times before I regreted. My dad's first reaction: Rainbow?? That restaurant is expensive~ And of course he said it with a disapproving facial expression.
Didn't bother to try my mum.
I thought it's normal persons' reaction to ask with whom i'd gone to lamma island or what food we ordered and why we suddenly went there??


1 Comments:
At 3:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
The information were very helpful for me, I've bookmarked this post, Please share more information about this
Thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home