Online Retreat

Need some space while discovering life and making decisions.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Enforcement

Once again I'm printing out job applications. This is a firm an auntie told me about recently, heard it's good. Whatever, I'm not in a position to be choosy. And I note the date, today is 29 November. I really am very fucking bloody late.

Anyway I was really happy yesterday. It was a fruitful day, well I mean the first half of the day. I ditched EC's lecture (which turned out to be a wise decision) and read enforcement. I had started from zero, absolutely zero knowlegde and memory of this topic. Probably becuase I was in the library, I managed to stay focused in that atmosphere. Spent a few hours there but I didn't think I got much out of it. JJ's tutorial was a big help.

Ok my printer stopped printing I should better go work. Type later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home