Online Retreat

Need some space while discovering life and making decisions.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Relapse.

I quit. I did. Just as I was starting to feel better, it came back.

I shouldn't even have hope. I say that I don't but I probably do.

Why didn't I choose what I need, instead of what I want?

Relapse.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey teresa,

    LONG LONG time no chat with u arr....i think it's time we catch up with each other rite?!

    hahaha my paralegal worklife is exactly like a trainee life and it's HELL. i mean, i'm so stressful most of the time that i dunno what i'm doing and why i'm in this field. but at the same time, i say to myself, i get hit, get knocked down hundred times when playing hockey but i still managed to come back up. why do i give up so easily now?

    anyways. gimme a call when u've time or let's find a place to have lunch in central!

    Sharon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home