Progress review
I dont know how my September passed.
Things I have to improve in relation to work:
1. better adjustment of emotion.
2. Composure. Never compromise quality for purported urgency by other people.
3. Patience. Stress relieve without transfering frustration to other people.
4. Think think think think think. Think a number of steps ahead. (difficult)
Other issues~
I would appreciate it if i was told to just leave him alone, now or forever.
I should take this opportunity to train my concentration. Work comes first.
Wait till I move back to where I can swim. 2 more weeks. Best stress relieve and distraction.
Things I have to improve in relation to work:
1. better adjustment of emotion.
2. Composure. Never compromise quality for purported urgency by other people.
3. Patience. Stress relieve without transfering frustration to other people.
4. Think think think think think. Think a number of steps ahead. (difficult)
Other issues~
I would appreciate it if i was told to just leave him alone, now or forever.
I should take this opportunity to train my concentration. Work comes first.
Wait till I move back to where I can swim. 2 more weeks. Best stress relieve and distraction.


1 Comments:
At 8:48 PM,
Anonymous said…
lunch coming week?
Post a Comment
<< Home