Online Retreat

Need some space while discovering life and making decisions.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Conservative or stubborn?

Met this friend of my friend's in the club. Had a brief chat outside and I thought, good at least this guy speaks with a brain~
Went back in situation seemed slightly different.
Hot dancing I don't mind. Crossing a certain line I'd feel uncomfortable. It's not so much about the physical contact which at times I think it's fun too. It's how casually he does it. I would have taken it easier if it was a complete stranger but he's a friend's friend and we had a really conscious sensible chat just moments before~ For me those are enough to make me feel personally known to another person out of which a certain degree of respect, albeit only slightly, grew. At that point when he started to cross my line I felt like an object instead of a person.
I refused and he stopped, luckily. But then there ends my attraction to him haha~
Am I too conservative....no I don't think so? No i'm not. Stubborn? ah....this I don't know. I don't know how many people care about respect like I did given the same situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home