Online Retreat

Need some space while discovering life and making decisions.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

It's been quite some time since I last wrote in detail what happened in my life that really had an impact on my thoughts and emotion. Why? Perhaps I've lost the patience to type, perhaps I'm overcome with guilt if I spend too much time on the online diary, perhaps I'm deterred by the exposure my entry will get if it's posted on my other diary. I think the last reason is a major deterrent.
There's so much that I want to write about. Frustrations and annoyances, and things that occasionally light me up. Yet I'm so lazy in writing, and adding to my forgetfulness, I always forget what I wanted to write down when I sit down in front of the computer.
-------So i wrote the above on 13 Nov. I had intended to continue writing but I've totally forgotten what that was. Let it stop here then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home