Online Retreat

Need some space while discovering life and making decisions.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Positioning

I'm glad he called.

I'm a little disappointed in myself because I shouldn't make my friends happy and if not, at least I should make them worry or miserable. He probably isn't worrying or feeling miserable but then I could have been more cheerful i guess. I know I'm not a happy person generally, though it's not difficult for me to get high. I guess, the reason why I tend to be exceptionally quiet when we're together, is because of my confusion with positioning. I had this problem from day one we met. The first two days, I was still deciding on whether I wanted to be just friends. The third day I realised that I'd prefer attraction but then we knew well we would part in two day's time. Actually this thing went out of my contemplation, I thought it would just be a simple casual date. It's hard for me to find someone with whom I feel this comfortable, having known that he was into me~ Right this sounds funny~ Whenever I know someone likes me I have a strange feeling from the stomach like i want to throw up. Yes trust me it is from the stomach. And i have this feeling of nausea no matter whether I like this person. He was no exception. And much as I liked him, i never had a "heart beat".....so, yea, like I said, too comfortable. Probably due to family background~~~ No ideeeeeaaaaaa~~


I think my positioning exercise is over simplistic. It's an 'either yes or no" way of positioning and apparently it doesn't work. Now i'm in the middle of the two ends. I really shouldn't think too much. I'm trying to adopt this "act first think later" attitude. Definitely need to try harder.


Well, I really can't be this quiet else I'll bore my friends to death....if they don't know me well. I always think that it's only being polite to try to start conversations....it's just that I have very bad skills in so doing.....Right hope I meet someone with whom I feel as comfortable asap hahaha~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home