Today - past, present and future.
Nothing fixes a thing so instensely in the memory as the wish to forget it.
~ Montaigne
I'm at the computer room. It's 5:43. Class ended at 2:30 and I had expended my residual youth at Starbucks with Doug, Trish, Ming Chiu and Steven for an hour or more.
I have to thank myself for calling up CS to clear up my accounting concepts. Otherwise I would procrastinate it till I need it and it'll be too late. Have too much piled up. I should study.
Tried to think about some questions the interviewers may ask tomorrow but ended up drifting into self-reflection.
The day is grey. So am I.
It's about time to go, Mozart Requiem at cultural centre tonight. Second time listening to the piece at cultural centre. Last time was a bit disappointing. Don't know about this time? it's a different bunch of people, theoretically this bunch is not that professional....as compared to the one i'd been to during Art Fest. ANyway, nice chance to catch up with my OHK friends. Pitty I didn't sing in this one. Mozart Requiem is classic!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home