Momentary Hush.
It's been three odd months since I last wrote here. It seemed to me I haven't written for even longer than that. My life was not quite a mess but it was close.
People say you should look at things the bright side. Let's do so.
I ran 10km in 1 hr 12 min on 4th March. I sincerely consider it as an achievement as I'd been given to understand that my legs are not designed for running since I was little. Having said that, the knee pain in my running 10km and the self-training beforehand only confirmed what that belief. Yes my legs are not designed for running.
However, I did get addicted. Which is a good thing. I'm not sure if I'm addicted to exercising or just running. I tend to think that it's the former, as I am in serious lack of exercise these days. So running is one big event in the past 3 months. What else?
I'm forcing myself to read more non-work related materials and get in touch with the real world. Perhaps not too successful yet but I have started doing so.
My socialising skills have improved a lot (considering that I started from having none).
Oh yes I've taken a lot of photos and overcoming my me-phobia. Only that I still try to reduce the amount of face that'll show as much as I can.
I've had another one of those pseudo-relationships with a very interesting person. Got me really upset for 3 days after which I came to realise why I'd been feeling so miserable the past 6 months. Thanks to him. So in the short time of....2 weeks? 3 weeks? My long-term depression was cured (ok largely cured). And I think I benefitted a lot in the ah....affair, and I should understand how disappointed he was when things happened the way it happened. And if I ever say thank you or sorry to him I'm confident I'm going to get a "damn you" from the bottom of his heart. Haha he's just adorable. Yeah I'm a psycho, may be that's why I'm single.
Ok. This is a good start, a warm up. I hope I'll write again soon.
People say you should look at things the bright side. Let's do so.
I ran 10km in 1 hr 12 min on 4th March. I sincerely consider it as an achievement as I'd been given to understand that my legs are not designed for running since I was little. Having said that, the knee pain in my running 10km and the self-training beforehand only confirmed what that belief. Yes my legs are not designed for running.
However, I did get addicted. Which is a good thing. I'm not sure if I'm addicted to exercising or just running. I tend to think that it's the former, as I am in serious lack of exercise these days. So running is one big event in the past 3 months. What else?
I'm forcing myself to read more non-work related materials and get in touch with the real world. Perhaps not too successful yet but I have started doing so.
My socialising skills have improved a lot (considering that I started from having none).
Oh yes I've taken a lot of photos and overcoming my me-phobia. Only that I still try to reduce the amount of face that'll show as much as I can.
I've had another one of those pseudo-relationships with a very interesting person. Got me really upset for 3 days after which I came to realise why I'd been feeling so miserable the past 6 months. Thanks to him. So in the short time of....2 weeks? 3 weeks? My long-term depression was cured (ok largely cured). And I think I benefitted a lot in the ah....affair, and I should understand how disappointed he was when things happened the way it happened. And if I ever say thank you or sorry to him I'm confident I'm going to get a "damn you" from the bottom of his heart. Haha he's just adorable. Yeah I'm a psycho, may be that's why I'm single.
Ok. This is a good start, a warm up. I hope I'll write again soon.


1 Comments:
At 6:14 PM,
Anonymous said…
i never realise you have no socialising skills, i.e. if you consider being sarcastic in yout speech as a good way to engage people.
glad to hear you are happier than before la. they are not so " dai sei" after all, since they have taught you a thing or 2.
btw wor, i'm ya sister.
Post a Comment
<< Home