Online Retreat

Need some space while discovering life and making decisions.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Highlight of the Week

If you like good food and in addition would like to pamper yourself with some visual and physical comfort, I would highly recommend Verandah Peninsula.

Well this is like the most fancy restaurant I've been to this month after the hectic schedule (which actually remains hectic although to a lesser extent) so please excuse me if I exaggerated things a little~ =P

Mum had been wanting to go to Verandah Pen for a while just that dad never seems to have the time and mood for it~ It was mum's birthday last week and grabbing this chance my sister and I decided to treat mum and dad to a buffet dinner there.

The buffet is only a part of the set meal, in addition to that there was a main course from the menu and dessert and tea. The food was really nice and fancy. With such great services and pleasant environment and good food, "reasonable" is the most critical comment you can say about the price.

The dinner was enjoyable~ My sis and I took silly photos from the middle of the dinner to the one-hour idling in CWB before we went home (going more silly as we approached home).

Right I should read.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thinking is the poor man's golf
    On a 12 hour flight back from Hong Kong I realized we don't spend enough time just thinking.
    Just click this link and you will see gr8 website - search portal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home