Online Retreat

Need some space while discovering life and making decisions.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Procrastination v Indulgence

I am the procrastination queen.

As I was again subconsciously worrying about things I've been procrastining, the idea of indulgence came up my mind, and I thought, damn I'm indulging in procrastination! Second thought, shouldn't indulgence a composite part of procrastination?

Productivity these two days have been satisfactory, but there is still room for improvement.

Learning to face life positively, learning to relax while I constantly try to increase my working efficiency, when my ambition in my dimly lit career plan and my extremely un-economical and time consuming interests/activities develop. Why am I being so difficult to myself?

Very often I just want to sit down, relax, do nothing a enjoy myself. When can I do this if not now, when I'm having summer vacation?! But all I've been doing is occupying myself with work! This is a serious disorder that's facing millions of people in Hong Kong. You feel guilty when you're not working. What the??!??!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home