Online Retreat

Need some space while discovering life and making decisions.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Don't know why......

I haven't set up this blog to write about him. It just happens that he's one of the greatest drives for me to actually come to the computer, sit down and write something during these busy days. Last time I wrote something about my career (career plan to be precise...) and family and halfway I abandoned it, for reasons I don't even want to remmeber.

Shit. I miss him. I don't know I just have some affection I need to release to whoever it is or whether my affection is specific. To avoid trouble I hope it's the later.

I can't believe i even have time to trouble myself over this when i'm so busy these days!!

I need to concentrate on my work!!!

oh by the way i'm so glad i've developed a new interest - salsa. This is a new goal of mine. The other new goal/interest is the stock market. I'll have to understand it at least.

Life is hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home