Online Retreat

Need some space while discovering life and making decisions.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Attendance memo

Date: 30th August 2006
Time: Various
Attending: my cerebrum both left and right
___________________________________________________________________

1. I was busy from 9 to 5 today. It got busier after 5 but I allowed myself to slack with full knowlegde of the consequence of so doing.

2. Occasionally in the afternoon, thoughts about D1 and D2 popped up, both of whom charged with dangerous dating causing grievous harm or alternatively gross recklessness in dating.

2a. However, evidence show a defence of volenti non fit injuria or at least 50% contributory negligence to the above CRIMINAL charges.


3. Injuries include episodes of 90% loss of earning capacity resulting from the matter relating to D1 and D2 but the primary head of damage is PSLA.


4. In addition to the above, I was slightly unhappy about my performance in the workplace, because of lack of instructions and safety measures against my committing fatal mistakes.

5. Upon further reflection, I doubted if I could establish a duty of care on the part of Mr. X my supervisor as regards the matters set out in para. 4.

6. Upon perusal of file No. 2 (which i've brought home but have yet the mood to look at), I discovered to my dismay that much of the work I had done for Mr. X is not quite useful. Mr. X is immediately removed from the List of Suspects and officially stamped CONVICTED.

7. Got a message from a discharged suspect.

8. Thoughts about D1 and D2 resurfaced.

9. Resumed perusal of the file.

10. Left the office. As usual staring at the computer now.

11. Research showed some not-so pleasing news.



-End-

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good, you re alive.
    and i sent wrong msg to you ytd, and you call wrong number ot me last nite. cool...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home