Online Retreat

Need some space while discovering life and making decisions.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Lie

Accept it. It is our nature it is in our genes, to lie and to deny. Sometimes, it is intentional. Sometimes, it's simply a reflex action. Sometimes, it started off as a reflex response but we intentionally let it continue or we even embark on building it up to suit our "needs".
I found life immensely interesting if you developed a genuine interest in knowing other people. The deeper I dig the more fun I have. The more fun I have, unavoidablely the more dirt I discover. The more dirt there is the more frustration, but after adjusting my expectation for a while I become more intrigued.
Family lies. Friends Lie. Lovers Lie. Your clients lie. Your opponents lie. Sales you think represent you lie. The whole world lies. What really matters is the motive and of course, the skills. I have grown to appreciate the art of lying.
____________________________________________________________________
Rank in descending priority how important the followings are for choosing your bf/partner/spouse:
  1. loyalty
  2. fun
  3. financial security
  4. care
  5. intelligence
  6. wit
  7. physical security
  8. sex
  9. others

Recently, I've found that 4 and 6 are essential in any type of relationship, even a fling. I'm really asking too much. Or may be that completely defeats the purpose of having a fling.

I'm doomed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home