Online Retreat

Need some space while discovering life and making decisions.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday Morning

"Sunday morning rain is falling....." It's sunday morning, and that's one of Maroon 5's songs, absolutely one of my favourite, one of those addictive songs which gives you the mood and the groove in the first 2 bars, makes you swing and move to the end and play it again and again.

Nah it's not raining today. Was going to thank goodness but then....goodness it's home i'm staying and books i'm facing today, and the day after tomorrow. I don't care if it rains or if the sun comes out.

I miraculously woke up at 9 today without the help of my alarm clock. It was a pleasant sleep last night, though i was woken up by a mosquito twice and had to go to my sister's room in the middle of the night. I believe it was the same one the night before from the annoying sound...frequency seems bit lower than the others...?!?! Oh back to what I'd done. It's 10:28, 1.5 hours after I'd woken up. I did some stretching and took a walk to cwb and bought breakfast home. Going to study hard today. The exercises woke up me a bit and so.....now i'm writing OD.
I sent Ho Fung the hilarious lung mao comic strip last night. Mo liu seemed to be an insufficient description and he decided that I needed rescue. He sent me some clips last night for my "quality entertainment", he proudly claimed. I can't distinguish which file was moliu-er than the other, the one i sent him or the ones he sent me. I enjoyed all of them immensely. There's a Real Group clip too gees I miss acappella.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home