生命之旅
Is this what 犯太歲 means or am I just magnetic to problems? I was going to write about a not-so happy chat with my mum last week and before I had time to do it, I'd gone through an excitng weekend trying to persuade my mum out of separation.
I have grown tired of it to a certain extent, their recurrent arguments on perpetually empty emotional life due to mutual fundamental communication disorders. If you have to separate and you think that separation is the solution to the problem, seperate. I just honestly don't think either of you would be any happier than if you stayed together.
Something happened and miraculously they made up again. I'm not sure if I preferred separation. I just went furious when they told me not to worry because of some of their realisations towards the problem. AND I HAD KNOWN ABOUT THESE "REALISATIONS" FOR YEARS.
_________________________________________
Had a nightmare last night. This person who was attacking me is one of the nicest persons around me......I wonder if the dream it reflects anything......
anyway need to study now.
Can't concentrate.
Life is really like 生命之旅. Not a very good start for me but who knows what happens next?
I have grown tired of it to a certain extent, their recurrent arguments on perpetually empty emotional life due to mutual fundamental communication disorders. If you have to separate and you think that separation is the solution to the problem, seperate. I just honestly don't think either of you would be any happier than if you stayed together.
Something happened and miraculously they made up again. I'm not sure if I preferred separation. I just went furious when they told me not to worry because of some of their realisations towards the problem. AND I HAD KNOWN ABOUT THESE "REALISATIONS" FOR YEARS.
_________________________________________
Had a nightmare last night. This person who was attacking me is one of the nicest persons around me......I wonder if the dream it reflects anything......
anyway need to study now.
Can't concentrate.
Life is really like 生命之旅. Not a very good start for me but who knows what happens next?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home