Online Retreat

Need some space while discovering life and making decisions.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My Momentary Euphoria

Compared to my long term depression, 2 days is "momentary" and this tint of happiness is euphoria.

Passed the first semester exams yeah!! (subject to second marking....) Called Tanner this morning and his secretary said she had no instructions from her boss so far to commence 3rd round interview. I guess this is good news for the time being. But gees it's MARCH!

Had a "witty" chat online on sunday night, irrespective of the content, it was certainly a skill that one should practise. The speed with which we typed was significantly slowed down apparently because we had to re-re-restructure the sentence and re-re-reformulate the implications before we sent the messages. Ah.....upon further reflection the next day.....should stay alert (but it was fun!!!!)

I'm listening to babyface now, there's this guitar background which reminds me of one of Tony Braxton's songs, the lyrics of which said that she wished she was the guitar her crush was playing.....right i could never comprehend that sentence until last time I went to see this drama History Boys. It was a few weeks ago, I'd wanted to write this down but forgot. Suddenly and luckily remember now. (by the way History Boys was not a particularly well-written story but the presentation was very good and creative, and the cast was definitely talented.) There were two actors who could play the piano and sing really well. They were given a highly challenging task:
to act (with facial expression and gesture and remembering where they stand on the stage), to play the piano (to remember the score and careful not to hit the wrong notes while acting) and to sing (to remmeber the lyrics and not to run pitch while doing everything else).
And one of them did it AT EASE!! (or so he seemed) His fingers had total control of the keyboard and........wao~ don't know how to describe it. It was super super impressive and charming (note: he's not cute) and that one second i really wished that I was the piano he was playing hahahahahaha~

The by-product of my euphoria is that I went shopping today. Bought a coat from Zara. Nice one but it wasn't cheap....

K, title deeds now.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey I felt i hadn't had a good chat with u for a bit =) (apologies)

    Anyways read ur stuff. I can't quite tell how ur feeling right now, (i am after all only partly psychic... the other part is pure insane) but i figure ur feeling a bit like the wrong note in a song held in place way too long... Good description? But those same notes make wonderful songs too ^^ so give it time! Dont give up on it!

    anyways enuf Zenfucious stuff. Grats on the coat =) did u go solo shopping? or like Girl gang shopping? Zara huh? I know Caroline gets her clothing from Zara and she DEFINITELY knows how to dress =)So good choice.

    In any event take care my friend =) if u need something look me up and get cracking on the new midi!!!

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bump

     

Post a Comment

<< Home