Online Retreat

Need some space while discovering life and making decisions.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Finally, the sun came out.

**DARLING, READ FROM PARAGRAPH 4.
I got a job. Then I interviewed with another firm. I'm not sure if i like the second firm but before I'd had time to consider made the second most stupid move in my job hunting experience. Haha~ Whatever.

Tomorrow would be the first day of exam. I'm so not in shape for it. Mind is not working clearly. Partly the hormones partly the laziness partly the humidity partly the distraction, just a little bit of everything I keep falling asleep and getting back in bed.

hm. Had a fantasy dream last night, or this morning, i guess.

There was a house full of gods and goddesses......suddenly there was a panic in the room and they had to attend an urgent meeting "up there" so *click* they vanished. I was alone then and found myself a survivor of a tsunami by the beach. I was sitting safely and calmly on a bed. Some people came to rescue me in some floating substances but I preferred to be on my own as they said they didn't know where they were going.

Then somehow I was with a friend and there was a sheep. A Sheep, very cute but has the size of a horse, walking on its four legs. I was walking with my friend(CS....???) in a mountain now. We walked to the mountain top and took something like a cable car down slope. The sheep now starts to look human, a tall and well-built man, and I asked "can u talk?" "Yes." "Are you a sheep or are you human?" "Human."

!???!????!??!?!?!?!???

It was getting dark when we got off the cable car. And we were still in the mountain. I remembered that i was in the midst of a disaster - the tsunami.

Someone hunted a lion. A LION. And we had roast lion for dinner.

A group of elephants stood by and they were hungry. We didn't give them any lion meat.

And I clearly remembered that elephants are herbivores.

I woke up.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger 一月 Mrs. Stoelwinder said…

    sorry, just checked your entry. ha.
    i love to try roasting a lion...would not be bad taste i think, might be a little bit tough gwa...
    tht's a good dream~~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home