From the two worlds.
The news came as a shock, perhaps not surprisingly.
Attached with the shock was disagreement, but I saw no need and no standing to transform it from the rational to the emotional area.
I intended to give only a nod to the whole issue. But I continued after that knowing quite well what would happen next.
It happened.
But I've done what I think I should do. We've seen very different things and think differently.
No one knows what lies ahead. Support always.
Good to have someone who thinks differently around me. Courageous I have to say.
I've said enough many times. Looking back why I carried on, I know there was a reason. There still is a reason.
Disastrous exam today as usual. I've really had enough. But it's only the beginning (afer 4 years). I will carry on becuase I have a goal now. What remains unknown is how long this goal will last and what the process will lead to.I'm diving into a crazy world and I know it.
I chose it.
Attached with the shock was disagreement, but I saw no need and no standing to transform it from the rational to the emotional area.
I intended to give only a nod to the whole issue. But I continued after that knowing quite well what would happen next.
It happened.
But I've done what I think I should do. We've seen very different things and think differently.
No one knows what lies ahead. Support always.
Haven't discovered the issues deep enough but I was running out of time. Shouldn't have started talking basically.
I didn't have time and again, I had no standing.
Good to have someone who thinks differently around me. Courageous I have to say.
I've said enough many times. Looking back why I carried on, I know there was a reason. There still is a reason.
Disastrous exam today as usual. I've really had enough. But it's only the beginning (afer 4 years). I will carry on becuase I have a goal now. What remains unknown is how long this goal will last and what the process will lead to.I'm diving into a crazy world and I know it.
I chose it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home