Evil Hormones....
Having got out of bed (and back in several times) for 5 hours, i'm finally awake (momentarily?). Spent triple the time reasonably needed to read 1 conveyancing lecture outline. Found Mike Wil's text book far from helpful. Haven't yet had a glimpse of the tutorial materials tomorrow.
I have no idea where the evil oestrogen came from at this time of the month.
Curse the hormones, including but not limited to oestrogen and testosterones. I reserve the right to curse other hormones.
Actually apart from the hormones, and apart from being declined job offers, life has been fun. Went to Artwalk with Daniel and Jehan and through them, Finn. Interesting people. Met also Lauren who introduced me to Crystal. Crystal forced everyone else to play tennis with her but she didn't know the ball could bounce only once. I feel somewhat lucky not having gone to play but I feel terribly guilty for having dragged Daniel and Jehan into it....
Hormones......how do you know when testosterones are holding a person's brain on trust for that person? or if they've had momentary exclusive license of the whole volume of the head? How do you know if oestrogens have taken adverse possession of your emotion centre? Who has the duty to make requisition?
My oestrogen is doing a lot of damages to me not only in the emotional centre but also in other faculties and internal organs..........chi jor sin.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home