Online Retreat

Need some space while discovering life and making decisions.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A case of no excuse and one of perfect excuse.

Perhaps this firm is bringing me good luck. As soon as they gave me an offer another firm called for interview (which i screwed up) and then this other firm with which I interviewed more than 6 months ago called for a second interview.


NO EXCUSE
Was supposed to have probate review lecture today. Chris Sherrin was on urgent leave and the faculty gave up giving the students notice as it was around 11pm. It is perhaps time for them to catch up with the use of email and telephone in this new world. They organised a class representative system. Why not call them?


PERFECT EXCUSE
Went home in slight frustration at around 11. Got the firm's call for interview at 12. At first I declined but second thought, this would be a perfect excuse for lack of preparation, and I can stop worrying about it during the exam. I called back and there I went. The interview was a normal one no particularly good impression on them and vice versa I guess. Gees I really like my firm....the people are really a very important consideration.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heheheh good u had ur interview la~~~~~ ekkekeke it would be much much better to 'get it over with' asap rite?!~

    keke u know, we stayed in lib the whole morning and we were surfing the net lor..ho mo liu~` we didn't do anything!!

    no so good to stay in sch with friends...akakak

    sharon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home