More work.
First week left at 7:30 on average. Fun.
Second week that is now, is HECTIC. left at 8:30 on average and continued working beyond midnight.
Still fun, with slight dissatisfaction towards myself for my performance. Otherwise things continues to be fine.
I have been informed who my principal is. Good. I like her.
There are bound to be people who don't match your channel. It's not anyone's problem.
Everything's gonna be FINE FINE FINE.....cos' i got one hand in my pocket....and the other one smoking a cigarrete........
Miss Alanis Morrisette...
Learning.
I don't even have time to review if I made the right decision. I don't even have time to make the new decision facing. The boat will be straight when it comes to the front ah ha......
If it tastes sweet, it's probably poison.
If you taste nothing, you've probably been killed.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home