Work
Work has been great.
Very friendly people. Partners and AS very willing to teach. And the whole firm plays a lot ha!
I feel that if I work hard enough I will be able to learn a lot here, and that I have the chance of becoming a really capable practitioner. Thing is, I do worry about job mobility.
We do rather specialised insurance claims. IF I were to change my career path in the future, where can I go? Noooo idea. But one thing the partner said which was very encouraging and inspiring, was that what you should learn from day one is the system of your work. Build up a good habit and you'll survive. There are mistakes you can't afford to make, however little they may seem to you. She's a very good supervisor I have to say. Unfortunately, she's more interested in another trainee, my good friend, my good smart friend. It's good to have such smart people around from whom I can learn.
As to letters, to send or not to send?
Thank goodness I have so many good things and good people around me.
Very friendly people. Partners and AS very willing to teach. And the whole firm plays a lot ha!
I feel that if I work hard enough I will be able to learn a lot here, and that I have the chance of becoming a really capable practitioner. Thing is, I do worry about job mobility.
We do rather specialised insurance claims. IF I were to change my career path in the future, where can I go? Noooo idea. But one thing the partner said which was very encouraging and inspiring, was that what you should learn from day one is the system of your work. Build up a good habit and you'll survive. There are mistakes you can't afford to make, however little they may seem to you. She's a very good supervisor I have to say. Unfortunately, she's more interested in another trainee, my good friend, my good smart friend. It's good to have such smart people around from whom I can learn.
As to letters, to send or not to send?
Thank goodness I have so many good things and good people around me.


1 Comments:
At 12:51 AM,
一月 Mrs. Stoelwinder said…
letters...still send, see wht's coming up, ha. you wont know.
and i m glad that u work happily. add oil ar.
but i would say, dun always meet me in suits, actually i dun relaly like suits. (tho there're some nice suits which re really pretty.)
Post a Comment
<< Home