Shitty Group Gold Member
The privilege this month is an exciting dinner with the persons involved and their families 9together with my family). Yay!! I've earned this privilege with points cumulated from June to end of July 2006 and some days in February 2005. I EARNED IT!
Well, they're the host family. If they're fine with it, I'm fine with it.
It just can't get shittier.....or can it?? So the rejection was appropriate and timely.
This is actually a must-go situation. The effect of not going will be even worse.
I shivered slightly at the idea the moment I heard about it.....but after a while.....hey I think I'm going to enjoy it. If, and I mean IF, anyone was looking forward to seeing this potentially embarrassing moment, or IF anyone was just anxious to see how I'd react, or IF anyone was just interested in seeing whatever that might happen to his amusement, well thanks. I'll be the one having fun when I see the disappointment in him in seeing nothing but a happy gathering.
Know what?
It CAN get shittier.
God Bless.


1 Comments:
At 10:48 AM,
一月 Mrs. Stoelwinder said…
silver member must be ur sister. (due to her clothes' colors)
Post a Comment
<< Home