Questions...
Normally, you don't do what I'm doing.
Normally, you don't ask questions the answers to which you already know.
Fine I'm not normal.
Who, if any, on earth will do such silly and time-consuming things as I have just done? Not X.
Now that I've done what I've done, why should I still write about it here?
I can't control it.
why did I~
Ok fine I give up.
I've just done something and found out about something which I don't really want to know.
And there are only 2 possible explanations to why I'd done what I'd done.
Explanation A is that I'm in trouble.
Explanation B is that I'm trouble-looking.
These are not mutually exclusive and ok FINE! Both stand.
!@$$^$^*$#@$!@!#~!~~!!!
____________________________________________________________________
Sorry Darling, I just love pink.
And thanks Phy for these =)
Normally, you don't ask questions the answers to which you already know.
Fine I'm not normal.
Who, if any, on earth will do such silly and time-consuming things as I have just done? Not X.
Now that I've done what I've done, why should I still write about it here?
I can't control it.
why did I~
Ok fine I give up.
I've just done something and found out about something which I don't really want to know.
And there are only 2 possible explanations to why I'd done what I'd done.
Explanation A is that I'm in trouble.
Explanation B is that I'm trouble-looking.
These are not mutually exclusive and ok FINE! Both stand.
!@$$^$^*$#@$!@!#~!~~!!!
____________________________________________________________________
Sorry Darling, I just love pink.
And thanks Phy for these =)



1 Comments:
At 2:05 AM,
Anonymous said…
oh, its ok.
Post a Comment
<< Home